Thursday, May 8, 2008

Fun with Image Generators: Library 2.0 Activity #17

I tried dressing like Dumbledore for the Deathly Hallows launch party last July, but the heat was too much for the mask. The robe and cap were about all I could handle. Actors have to have a lot of stamina to put up with all the makeup and costuming under those hot lights, let alone exert themselves like they do in films. And we don't get to see all the different takes and preparation beforehand.
Anyway, I liked ImageGenerator.net for its simplicity. It had the least amount of selection, but it was the easiest to just get on and create something. From looking at other sites, I gathered some other ideas for more creative layouts. I have an old story set in medieval times which I'd like to redo to look like an old manuscript. The Cool Text generator definitely has given me some ideas to pursue, as can be seen in this example:

No comments: